Hot-Start Polymerase for SNP detection by allele-specific PCR and micro sequencing
– 10-15 fold lower mutation rate than Taq DNA Polymerase
– high fidelity allele-specific amplification of DNA fragments
– high specificity with lowest background AS-PEX and AS-PCR
– Hot-Start activity for less primer dimers
– only 5′-3′ polymerase activity, lack of 5’-exonuclease activity
– High specific PCR
– Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP)
– Multiplex PCR
– Real-Time PCR with intercalation dyes
– high fidelity dNTPs and ddNTPs
– Mini-Sequencing, SNP-genotyping
SNPase is Taq DNA Polymerase with unique N-terminal deletion and proprietary amino acids substitutions introduced into the active center of the enzyme. This modification causes dramatic increase of sensitivity of the enzyme to mismatches at 3’-end of the primer. Consequently , non-perfect annealing of the primers does not result in unspecific amplicons formation. This enzyme has only 5′-3′ polymerase activity and is recommended for SNP genotyping by allele-specific PCR (AS-PCR), allele-specific primer extension (AS-PEX) and minisequencing procedures.
One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that incorporates 10nmoles of dNTPs into acid-insoluble
form in 30 minutes at 72°C.
Reaction Buffer supplied:
5X Reaction buffer without MgCl2
MgCl2 100 mM
– optimal MgCl2 concentration: 3.0 -3.5 mM in the 1X reaction mixture
– higher MgCl2 concentrations results in higher yield (up to 4.5 mM)
– lower MgCl2 (2.5 mM) results in higher specificity
– DNA fragments up to 400 bp from Human genomic DNA and 500 bp
Stability tests / Quality control / Comparison
Minisequencing SNP genotyping with SNPase DNA Polymerase can be carried out by the procedure described in *:
* Reference for minisequencing protocol: Lovmar L, Fredriksson M, Liljedahl U, Sigurdsson S, Syvänen AC.
Quantitative evaluation by minisequencing and microarrays reveals accurate multiplexed SNP genotyping of whole genome amplified DNA. Nucleic Acids Res. 2003;31:e129.
|S9500||SNPase “Hot-Start”- Polymerase for SNP-Genotyping|
|S9505||SNPase “Hot-Start”- Polymerase for SNP-Genotyping|
Stability Test Report
Material Safety Datasheet