Protein Marker PS11
Protein Marker PS11 contains 11 proteins that resolve into sharp, tight bands in the range of 10-175 kDa. The Protein Ladder allows to monitor molecular weight separation during electrophoresis, estimate molecular weights. The marker is ready-to-use. There is no need to boil. Easy to identify: includes the ~10, ~40 and ~90 kDa reference bands coupled with a blue dye.
– Monitoring of protein migration during SDS- polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
– Monitoring of protein transfer onto membranes during Western blotting.
– Sizing of proteins on SDS-polyacrylamide gels and Western blots.
Number of bands: 11 10.5, 14, 22, 29, 42, 51, 62, 70, 95, 130, 175 kDa
Loading Denaturing Polyacrylamide gels (SDS-PAGE):
– Thaw marker at room temperature or heat at 37 – 40 °C for a few minutes. Do not boil!
– Vortex gently to ensure the solution is homogeneous and load the ladder on SDS- polyacrylamide gel
– 5 μl per well for mini-gels, 2.5 μl per well for blots
– 10 μl per well for large gels, 5 μl per well for blots
Mini gel application: 5 µl/well, 2,5 μl per well blots
Standard gel application: 10 µl (0,75 mm); 5 μl/Blot
Protein Marker PS11 is optimized for runs on 15 % SDS polyacrylamide gels. 4 to 12 % gels may cause proteins with low molecular weights to migrate with the dye front. On 12 to 15 % and gradient gels all bands are visible.
Tested in SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and Western blotting.
Storage: at -20°C
Shipment: on blue ice
|3910005||Protein Marker PS101 (11 – 175 kDa)|
|3910006||Protein Marker PS101 (11 – 175 kDa)|
5 x 500 µl