Protein Marker PS10 PLUS
The Protein Marker PS10 is a mixture of 10 purified proteins which are re-dissolved ‘ready-to-use’ in loading buffer. The proteins resolve into 10 sharp bands in the range of 11-180 kDa when analysed by SDS-PAGE and stained with optimized dyes. The marker is ready-to-use. There is no need to boil.
– Monitoring of protein migration during SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
– Monitoring of protein transfer onto membranes during Western blotting.
– Sizing of proteins on SDS-polyacrylamide gels and Western blots.
Mini gel application: 10 μl/well; 5 μl per well blots Standard gel application: 20 μl/well; 10 μl per well for blots
Number of bands: 10 11, 17, 25, 35, 48, 63, 75, 100,135, 180 kDa
Loading Denaturing Polyacrylamide gels (SDS-PAGE):
– Thaw marker at room temperature or heat at 37 –40 °C for a few minutes. Do not boil!
– Vortex gently to ensure the solution is homogeneous and load the ladder on SDS-polyacrylamide gel
– 10 μl per well for mini-gels, 5 μl per well for blots
– 20 μl per well for large gels, 10 μl per well for blots
1 ml marker is sufficient for 100 mini gels or 50 standard gels. It is recommended to divide the marker into aliquots to avoid contamination of the stock solution.
Protein Marker PS10 is optimized for runs on 12 % SDS polyacrylamide gels. 8 to 10 % gels may cause proteins with low molecular weights to migrate with the dye front. On 12 to 15 % and gradient gels all bands are visible.
Quality Control: Tested in SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and Western blotting.
Storage: at -20°C
Shipment: on blue ice
|3910003||Protein Marker PS10 PLUS (11-180 kDa)|
|3910004||Protein Marker PS10 PLUS (11-180 kDa)|
5 x 500 µl