The PCR Master mix offers excelent Real-time PCR with intercalating dye SYBR Green I and HIGH-ROX content
Bio-Star qPCR-Mastermix SYBR (2×) is developed for quantitative real-time PCR with fluorescent dye SYBR Green I. The Mastermix contains all components, except template and primers, for successful PCR.
– The mix is optimized for efficient and reproducible hot-start real-time
PCR of genomic, plasmid and viral DNA samples.
– The Mastermix contains substances that increase half-life and
processivity of DFS-Taq PLUS DNA polymerase by enhancing its
stability during PCR.
– It includes components that influence primer annealing temperature
and characteristics of template melting thus enabling to increase the
specificity of PCR and use templates with complicated structure.
– DFS-Taq Plus DNA polymerase is inactive at room temperature
because of monoclonal antibodies.
– The inert dye allows control when using multi-well plates. Use of the kit
saves time and minimizes contamination risk due to reduced number of
– Enzyme with hot start capability increases reaction specificity and sensitivity, optimized
– DFS-Taq PLUS DNA polymerase activation requires not more than 5 min heating
– High selectivity and reaction yield
– The mix is colored for easy pipetting
– Reduced preparation time
– Real-time PCR with intercalating dye SYBR Green I and ROX as reference dye
– Conventional PCR
– High-throughput PCR
– For detection of bacterial DNA
(ABI) 7000, 7300, 7700, 7900, 7900HT, and StepOnePlus.
Components of Sybrgreen Master mix:
2X Bio-Star qPCR-Mastermix SYBR Blue contains:
– 100 mM Tris-НCl (рН 8.5 at 25 °С), 100 mM KCl, 0.4 mM each of dNTP,
3 mM MgCl2, 0.06 U/µl DFS-Taq DNA Polymerase, 0.025% Tween 20,
stabilizers and enhancers, SYBR Green I, 900 nM ROX fluorescent dye, and inert dye
– Tube of MgCl2 100 mM
– Water Mol.Bio Grade 2 x 1,25 ml
Storage and transportation: at -20 °С; not more than 50 thawing-freezing cycles. shipping with blue ice or at room temperature
Storage terms: up to 24 mounts
Stability tests / Quality control / Comparison:
Exodeoxyribonuclease activity: DNA was stable after incubation of 1 µg fragment of phage lambda DNA in the presence of 25 µl of Bio-Star qPCR Mastermix (2×) in 50 µl reaction solution at 37 °C and 70 °C for 4 h.
Test for bacterial DNA contamination
Test for Hot -Start ( we test activity with or without MAB at various temperatures
DNA was stable after incubation of 1 μg fragment of phage lambda DNA in the presence of 25 μl of BioMaster HS-qPCR (2×) in 50 μl reaction solution at 37 °C and 70 °C for 4 h.
Absence of ribonuclease activity was confirmed after incubation of 1 μg of 5’-[P32]-labeled RNA fragment in the presence of 25 μl of BioMaster HS-qPCR (2×) in 50 μl reaction solution at 37 °C for 4 h.
One month at room temperature does not reduce PCR efficiency
|Y9240||Bio-Star qPCR-Mastermix SYBRGreen HIGH-ROX (2x)|
100 rcs (2,5 ml)